“Learning to Create and Contribute”
Who are we?
People & Process Ltd specialise in the delivery of training and consultancy services. Founded in 2008 our company works with individuals, private companies, local employment schemes and national training providers to design and deliver improvements in process operations and people skills.
Our company has been a registered training provider with the national training body QQI /FETAC since 2009 and have delivered certifications across business, information technology, process improvement and personal development.
People & Process has also delivered training to City & Guilds, ILM, and Microsoft standards as well as engineering training to ASME and ISO codes. We have designed training programmes across a number of sectors including:
- Personal Development
- Management Development
- Food & Beverage
- Life Sciences
- Hospitality & Tourism
- Information Technology, and Contact Services.
Since 2008, People & Process have worked in partnership with the national training provider SOLAS and the Educational Training Boards throughout Ireland in designing and delivering training programmes and back to work initiatives. These programmes have been extremely successful in learners gaining full time work placement.
People & Process have extended their work with the unemployed through European projects and since 2012 have been working with partner organisations abroad.
Through the many years of industrial and business experience of our associates, People & Process have helped companies redesign their business processes improving quality and reducing waste. We have provided the tools and training to develop high skill levels in staff and we have managed change processes allowing these skills to be put to use.
How do we work?
People & Process Ltd consist of individuals with a love of learning and development but also with many years experience in operations across a range of sectors. This experience has lead us to the clear understanding that to achieve excellence, we must continuously look to improve our people skills and our business processes.
To achieve excellence in company performance, we must provide the learning needed for individuals and teams to create excellent products and services and contribute their utmost to success.
How do we do this?
We do this by:
- Having great tutors who are committed to achieving top class learning outcomes.
- Having excellent platforms and tools that can be used by companies to develop their knowledge expertise.
- Individual engagement processes that allows measurement of skills development.
- Systems, tools and templates that can make big improvements in workflows and efficiencies
Examples of these include:
- Our eLearning platform allows certified training through high quality videos and assessments and company specific developed training materials.
- Our Training Manager LMS Application allows the planning, delivery, evaluation and reporting of successful training outcomes.
- Our Work Tool Kits with templates, tools and assistance to allow optimum systems and processes to be set up.