Cleanroom & Packaging Operations (QQI Level 5) Clonmel 11th September 2017
Cleanroom & Packaging Operations (QQI Level 5) Clonmel, Co Tipperary
The aim of the programme is to enable the learner to develop the skills, knowledge and competencies to work at operative level in a Cleanroom within a medical technologies environment, performing a range of packaging and labelling tasks in compliance with quality standards and good manufacturing practice and using a range of continuous improvement methodologies. On successful completion of the programme, learners may progress to further education and training or to employment.
Location: Clonmel 11th September, 2017
Full time: 36 Weeks
· Cleanroom Operations
· Packaging and Labelling
· Quality and Good Manufacturing Practice
· Continuous Improvement in Manufacturing
· Work Placement 12 Weeks
· Applicants should hold a QQI Leval 4 or equivalent
· Have an interest in working in the Pharmaceutical, Life Sciences, Manufacturing sectors.
· Good numerical and communication skills are essential, including verbal and written command of the English Language.
No Fee (Allowances may be available)
To apply, please contact Tipperary ETB at 052 613 4348 or apply online at www.fetchcourses.ie