ISO45001:2018 Awareness Training
ISO45001:2018 Awareness TrainingCourse Status:
This awareness course will provide an overview of the ISO 45001:2018 standard.
Understanding the requirements of a standard can be a daunting task, particularly if you are new to Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems.
ISO 45001:2018 places emphasis on the involvement of leaders and managers in the planning and operation of occupational health and safety systems, so there is no better time to participate in ISO 45001:2018 Awareness Training.
This course is delivered in modules and is designed in a simplistic fashion so that you can gain the necessary knowledge of ISO 45001:2018. Whether you are new to occupational health and safety management systems or if you need to gain more awareness of ISO 45001:2018; this course will be of great benefit to you. It will provide you an insight into the standard.
At the end of the course, participants will understand:
- The definition of a Occupational Health and Safety Management System
- The 5 Occupational Health and Safety Management Principles that provide the foundation for ISO 45001:2018
- Examined the 4 Occupational Health and Safety Management concepts – Fundamental Principles, Risk Based Thinking, Process Approach and PDCA
- An understanding of clauses 4-10 in the standard including:
- Context of the Organisation
- The roles and responsibilities of Leadership and Occupational Health and Safety Policy
- Planning to address Risks and Opportunities, Occupational Health and Safety Objectives and how to achieve them
- Support, resources, competence, awareness, communication and documented information
- Operations and the control of non-conforming outputs
- Performance Evaluation
- The Organisation’s Plans for continual improvement
Who is this course for?
- New employees to your organisation
- Individuals that are new to ISO 45001:2018
- Senior Managers
- Occupational Health and Safety Managers
This particular course consists of 12 number video lessons organised into one module. Each video is approximately 5 to 9 minutes in length. At the end of each video lesson there is a quiz that will test your knowledge of the material.
A transcript is available for each lesson so you can real along with the video or download and print to study later. This course is completely self-paced. Watch and study when and wherever you want.
The module breakdown for this course is as follows:
- Introduction to Standards
- Occupational Health and Safety Management Principles
- Occupational Health and Safety Management Core Concepts – Fundamental Principles, Risk Based Thinking, Process Approach, PDCA
- Clause 4 Context of the Organisation
- Clause 4 Context of the Organisation Continued
- Clause 5 Leadership
- Clause 6 Planning
- Clause 7 Support
- Clause 8 Operations
- Clause 9 Performance Evaluation
- Clause 10 Improvement
On successful completion of this course all students will be awarded a People of Process Certificate of Completion. This certificate confirms you have completed all the video lessons for every module and fully met all the requirements of the course.
To achieve this award all the assessment quizzes for each lesson must be passed. The pass grade for each quiz is 80%.You can retake lesson quizzes as often as you like.
Each lesson in this course has its own assessment quiz. These quizzes will test your understanding of the course material and your ability to apply the knowledge learned to real world marketing situations. It is recommended that you watch the video lesson several times and study the lesson transcript before attempting the quiz.
To successfully complete the course you must pass the assessment quiz for each lesson. The passing grade for each lesson quiz is 80%