Maintenance ExcellenceCourse Status:
The aim of this course is to examine in detail at these requirements for Maintenance Excellence.
On completion of this training course, you will be able to:
- Explain different maintenance strategies and how maintenance procedures are written
- Review how Reliability Engineering is used to define maintenance requirements
- Identify the benefits of using Computerised Maintenance Management Systems (CMMS)
- Identify best practises in Spare Parts Management
- Plan for the development of maintenance skills
- Identify metrics and reporting for measuring maintenance excellence
Who is this course for?
This course is ideal for someone who works in an engineering or maintenance role or for someone who manages maintenance activities.
This particular course consists of 7 video lessons. Each video is approximately 4 to 10 minutes in length. At the end of each video lesson there is a quiz that will test your knowledge of the material. A transcript is available for each lesson so you can real along with the video or download and print to study later. This course is completely self-paced. Watch and study when and wherever you want.
The lesson breakdown for this course is as follows:
- Lesson 1: Maintenance Strategies and Procedures
- Lesson 2: Reliability Centered Maintenance
- Lesson 3: Computerised Maintenance Management Systems
- Lesson 4: Spare Parts Management
- Lesson 5: Predictive Maintenance Tools and Techniques
- Lesson 6: Maintenance Skills Development
- Lesson 7: Metrics for Maintenance Excellence
On successful completion of this course all students will be awarded a People of Process Certificate of Completion. This certificate confirms you have completed all the video lessons for every module and fully met all the requirements of the course.
To achieve this award all the assessment quizzes for each lesson must be passed. The pass grade for each quiz is 80%.You can retake lesson quizzes as often as you like.
Each lesson in this course has its own assessment quiz. These quizzes will test your understanding of the course material and your ability to apply the knowledge learned to real world marketing situations. It is recommended that you watch the video lesson several times and study the lesson transcript before attempting the quiz.
To successfully complete the course you must pass the assessment quiz for each lesson. The passing grade for each lesson quiz is 80%.