Packaging for Life Science Products
Packaging for Life Science ProductsCourse Status:
The aim of this course is to provides the learner with an insight into the purpose and types of packaging and labels.
It provides an insight into the regulations that apply to packaging and labelling and appreciate how packaging operations work.
On completion of this training course, you will be able to:
- Understand the purpose of packaging, the regulations governing packaging and how it prevents product contamination
- Understand the different classes of packaging , the types of materials used, and the different types of packaging equipment
- Understand the purpose and types of labelling and printing used with product and packaging
- Appreciate the regulatory controls that apply to labels
- Understand the types of documentation associated with packaging and production processes
- Appreciate how a range of packaging and labelling tasks are carried out in compliance with guidelines and procedures
Who is this course for?
This course is ideal for those that are new to the life science manufacturing sector and who want to learn about packaging and packaging operations
This course is also beneficial to those working in life sciences but looking to expand their knowledge into manufacturing.
This particular course consists of 8 video lessons. Each video is approximately 4 to 10 minutes in length. At the end of each video lesson there is a quiz that will test your knowledge of the material. A transcript is available for each lesson so you can real along with the video or download and print to study later. This course is completely self-paced. Watch and study when and wherever you want.
The lesson breakdown for this course is as follows:
- Introduction to Packaging
- Forms of Packaging
- Regulations Governing Packaging
- Drug Delivery Systems
- Contamination Prevention Measures
- Labelling Operations
- Regulatory Controls on Labels
- Packaging Documentation
On successful completion of this course all students will be awarded a People of Process Certificate of Completion. This certificate confirms you have completed all the video lessons for every module and fully met all the requirements of the course.
To achieve this award all the assessment quizzes for each lesson must be passed. The pass grade for each quiz is 80%.You can retake lesson quizzes as often as you like.
Each lesson in this course has its own assessment quiz. These quizzes will test your understanding of the course material and your ability to apply the knowledge learned to real world marketing situations. It is recommended that you watch the video lesson several times and study the lesson transcript before attempting the quiz.
To successfully complete the course you must pass the assessment quiz for each lesson. The passing grade for each lesson quiz is 80%.