E-Learning Course: Cleanroom Micro-Organisms
People & Process Academy have launched a new online eLearning Cleanroom Mirco-Organisms which is now enrolling.
This fully online course delivered by a qualified and experienced trainer covers all stages of introduction to cleanroom operations from:
- Introduction to Micro-Organisms
- Growth Conditions
- Testing for Micro-organisms
- Colonies and Plate Experiments
- Isolation and Colony Morphology
- Gram positive and Gram negative bacteria
This course is the second in a series of Cleanroom Operation Courses. It is designed for users who are new to the area of cleanroom operations and are looking for a foundation course to cover the basics.
Key Course Features
- 1 hour of video instruction
- 6 Lessons
- Downloadable Course Transcripts
- Course Forum
- Completion Certificate
Students who successfully complete this programme may progress to our QQI Level 6 certified programme in Cleanroom Operations.
Visit the Cleanroom Mirco-Organisms Course Page to learn more.