Infection Prevention and Control Training at Mount Sackville Nursing Home
People & Process are currently training staff at Mount Sackville Nursing Home in Infection Prevention and Control in Dublin.
Mount Sackville Nursing Home was refurbished and registered as a Nursing Home with the HSE in 2000. Prior to that, they were established as ‘the infirmary’ to care for the sick and elderly sisters of the Order.
- We have been training 33 staff members in Infection Prevention and Control.
- The training consists of classroom work blended with our eLearning materials, or completing the training online.
- Using our eLearning materials, has given the staff flexibility to study at a time that suits them, outside of work hours.
- Users are awarded People of Process Certificate of Completion.
- This certificate confirms that the user has completed all the video lessons for every module and fully met all the requirements of the course.
Have you a number of people on your team that require Infection Prevention and Control?
Would you like a certificate in Infection Prevention and Control?
Have some questions before you sign up?
Look no further as we provide group training online, in house or even blended training, all at very reasonable prices. For more information on our Infection Control online course please click the button below.