Online Project Management Training
Here at People & Process we have developed a Project Management Course that is applicable across a wide variety of industries, including service industries. This training programme is ideal for those involved Engineering, IT and business management functions, and those who wish to take the next step in career development, and become confident in using project management methodology and tools to deliver successful projects.
This course is also suited to people new to project management, who wish to develop knowledge of the fundamentals of project management and develop knowledge of the associated tools and methods. This course will provide you with an excellent basis to develop you knowledge and skills.
On completion of this course the learner will be to;
- Examine the key principles and concepts underpinning project management theory and practice
- Investigate a range of approaches to project management to include specific tools and techniques used to plan, cost and manage a project
- Communicate project management planning operations using a variety of information channels
- Examine monitoring and evaluation techniques for a project
- Apply appropriate controls and evaluation techniques to achieve project aims and objectives
- Formulate a project management proposal by establishing rationale based on valid needs analysis
- Devise a risk analysis for a project to include the preparation of a contingency plan
- Evaluate the methodology and process of a selected project
- Utilise financial planning and budget models within the context of managing a project
- Manage a project taking corrective action where necessary to meet agreed goals
For more information about this Course, please follow this link Project Management where you will find more comprehensive information about course, syllabus, award & even an animated video.
We also provide a whole range of other online training courses including:
To setup your team for Project Management Training today or to enquire for more information, please contact our Head Office in Donabate, Dublin on
: +353 1 6854404